Aloha ‘Aina Moanalua Workshop
1289 Mahiole St
Honolulu, HI 96819
FOR TEACHERS WHO HAVE ATTENDED THE ALOHA `ĀINA
MOANALUA CURRICULUM WORKSHOPS! Don’t miss this opportunity to expand your knowledge of the Aloha ʻĀina Moanalua curriculum and to learn new skills at our cultural and `āina-based workshop on Saturday, April 8. Discover new activities to use in your classroom and revisit Kamananui Valley with Cynthia McArthur of the US Forest Service. Register now; space is limited!
PARTICIPATING TEACHERS WILL RECEIVE:
- MGF’s Flowing to the Sea guidebook and DVD.
- Opportunities to try cultural and `āina-based instructional activities with other educators
- Sharing of experiences using the Aloha `Āina Moanalua curriculum
- Kamananui Valley guided excursion by Cynthia McArthur,
- US Forest Service
- Breakfast and picnic lunch!