Aloha ‘Aina Moanalua Workshop
1289 Mahiole St
Honolulu, HI 96819
Join us for this special half day follow up workshop! Learn about more Aloha ‘Āina curricula available for Windward ahupua’a from Herb Lee of the Pacific American Foundation. Share your feedback with other teachers. Receive a free Flowing to the Sea book and DVD! Register now; space is limited! *Preference will be given to teachers who have completed an Aloha Aina Moanalua curriculum workshop presented by Moanalua Gardens Foundation (MGF). Other teachers interested in the program are also invited.
PARTICIPATING TEACHERS WILL RECEIVE:
- A free Flowing to the Sea book and DVD for classroom use
- Opportunities to try new instructional activities with other educators and to share your feedback about Aloha ‘Āina Moanalua
- Preview of additional Aloha ‘Āina curriculua for Windward ahupua’a presented by Executive Director Herb Lee of the
- Pacific American Foundation
- Free breakfast and snacks!
WHERE: Moanalua Middle School Library
at 1289 Mahiole St., Honolulu HI 96819.
WHEN: Saturday, May 11 – 8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
TO REGISTER: Contact Pauline Worsham
Workshops are offered by Moanalua Gardens Foundation (MGF) in cooperation with the Hawaiʻi Department of Land and Natural Resources-Division of Forestry and Wildlife. Funding provided by the Atherton and Cooke Foundations. Curriculum created by Pacific American Foundation with funding from the Office of Hawaiian Affairs. Bus transportation is provided by the State of Hawai‘i, Division of Forestry and Wildlife.